Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thunder and Rain.... Doin things to my Brain

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/thunder_and_lightning-3313.jpg



I
 love the rain... I love the thunder and lightning as well... The smell of rain just calms and relaxes me. I love to chill next to a window in the summer with the rain falling listening to the sounds and just inhaling. I often fall asleep with the windows open. It just allows me to reflect and think... It also just makes me want to snuggle up for some good extra lovin. What?! IJS! It does... 

As soon as I hear it I think about all those things above... A combo of them all would be extra lovely. But alas my lover man is not here... Also, Ive no true privacy to sit by that window with that glass of wine to fall asleep. So Im sitting here thinking about those things... The thunder stopped a long time ago. I've had numerous interruptions while I was in the process of creating this post. Too many people in this house. I need that quiet moment. 




On another note... I would love to have a nice walk in the rain... Not a heavy one but a light one in the warm night air.... 


Mmmmmmmm..... The Rain.......

5 comments:

  1. I love the rain, too. I adore the smell of it and the way it allows your mind and heart to wander. You're SUCH a water sign. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am!!! I love the water in so many ways... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.

    Sometimes it is rather nice to walk in a light rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Reggie.... It really is nice sometimes... The feel of the drops on your face... Just peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walk alot. Most weekends I will walk around 15-20 miles.....even during football season. There have been many times that a light shower has occurred and I just keep walking. I'm not down for the heavy rain, but a mild shower or two never hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete